processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
ram: 8 GB
video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB

Welcome message from David Dobson, CEO of Corel Corporation

Post by sjj1805 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:07 am

Dear Valued Customer:

On behalf of everyone at Corel and InterVideo, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the Corel family. Now that InterVideo is part of Corel, along with Ulead—makers of DVD MovieFactory®, Ulead® VideoStudio and other multimedia software products—you may be wondering what it means for you as an owner of an InterVideo product.

To begin with, I want to assure you that Corel will support and enhance InterVideo's products so you continue to enjoy the same quality and ease-of-use that you have come to expect as a dedicated InterVideo customer.

And as a Corel customer, you will benefit from new product initiatives, special discounts, expanded training and new tutorial programs designed to help you get the most enjoyment out of the InterVideo products you know and trust.

But more than that, you now have one-stop access to the industry's broadest portfolio of digital media creation, authoring, and burning solutions for use at home, the office or just for fun.

Corel's success is driven by helping you to succeed, whether that means helping you to be more productive or giving you the tools to fully realize your creative potential. It is my goal to ensure that Corel is there to support you every step of the way. We would like to better understand how you use your current InterVideo product and the kinds of things you'd like to do in the future. That is why I am inviting you to participate in a very short survey.

To thank you for participating and completing the survey, you will receive special 20% Welcome Savings on the purchase of your first Corel product. I encourage you to complete the survey as soon as you can so that we can better understand what matters most to you.

I look forward to earning your loyalty and support as we strive to continually meet your needs. Once again, welcome to Corel!

Sincerely,

David Dobson
Chief Executive Officer
Corel Corporation

PS. A reminder that you'll receive 20% Welcome Savings on your first Corel product purchase when you order before July 15, 2007. Plus, I invite you to complete our short 10-question survey. You're eligible to win one of ten $100 iTunes Gift Cards*!

*View the contest rules and regulations.