processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
ram: 8 GB
video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB

Video Studio Smart Compositions

Post by sjj1805 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:03 am

I was hoping the topic title would grab your attention :D

MediaStudio has something termed a Smart Compositor Designer tool.
This enables MediaStudio users to create short special effect sequences that can then be dropped into a video project. The Video's and sounds within that sequence are then replaced by the end user with their own.

These sequences are elaborate effects often used as opening sequences, though they can be used anywhere in the video. Here is a short example:
There is no reason why VideoStudio Users cannot share their creations with other members of this forum. What you need to do is save the VideoStudio Project file and then make it available for other members of this forum.

1. Please identify which version of VideoStudio was used to create it. A Project file from an earlier version can be opened in a later version but not the other way round.

2. Use the "Smart Package" option to place all of the material together in one folder on your computer.
VideoStudio will automatically create a new vsp file for that project inside that new folder.
Please make a zip copy of the folder and share the zip file.

3. To share your projects you need to place the zip file on the internet somewhere and then place a link to it. Microsoft offer 25 GB of free storage known as Windows Sky Drive.
Unlike other free file sharing sites that suddenly disappear overnight, I think the storage facility by Microsoft is more reputable and likely to still be there next year!

Between us we can build ourselves a vast library of ready made routines ready to drop into our Home Movies. There are a few VideoStudio X3 Smart Projects below to get this thread started. Most of these were provided by the VideoStudio X3 Project Manager. Come on ladies and gents, I am sure there is some talent amongst you out there, it is time to show off your skills!

sjj1805
Site Admin
operating_system: Windows 10 Pro
motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
system_drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
ram: 8 GB
video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB

Re: Video Studio Smart Compositions