A fried at my workplace handed me this and asked if I could do anything with it as it had sentimental value.
I had to rebuild various parts of the picture by stealing bits from other parts of the photo in addition to the normal tools \"Touch up tool\" and Clone Paintbrush\". It took several hours and was achieved by working on small areas at a time with a very large zoom level applied.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1130
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK