Family Tree

Gail's Scratch pad. Gails login password is same as Home Accounts Program.

Moderators: Gail, sjj1805

Administrator
Site Admin

Family Tree

Post by Administrator » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:48 am

Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:49 am

Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:49 am

Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:50 am

Gail/ Steve

It was lovely to see you all today hope you had a good journey home and that the dogs were ok.

Christine phoned they had been out all day and were sorry to have missed you.

She has some information which should be of help to you. Claudia's father was Benjamin Evans and his wife was Elizabeth. Benjamin was born in Carmarthen and his occupation was grocer and baker. There were four children Abel who never married, Lizzie Ann who had one son William known as Will (he was the one who lived in Mountain Ash and married Miss Fisher) Taliesin (I think this is the correct spelling) who died quite young and Claudia. There was a half sister Annie who married a Probert - they were the ones with the money and lived in Mountain Ash and the children were doctors and one was the Member of Parliament.

Someone in the family was called Abel Evans don't think it was Claudia's brother who went to America to live and he gave money to build a Baptist Church in Valhejo in California and another went to Durbin in South Africa.

Hope this is of help Christine is asking if you find out anymore can you let her know (you can email me and I will let her know if you like)

Love from

Mary