100ml cold water
50ml cider vinegar
50ml pineapple juice
1 1/2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
3 tablespoons caster sugar
2 tablespoons cornflour
pineapple chunks (optional)
Prep: 2 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Add water, vinegar, pineapple juice, ketchup and sugar into a pan.
2. Dissolve cornflour in 1 tablespoon water and add to pan.
3. Continuously stirring, bring all ingredients to the boil, then turn down to simmer and add pineapple, before stirring for another 2 minutes.
To make a thicker sauce add more cornflour paste.
If you want the sauce sweeter then add more sugar or pineapple juice (you may need to add more cornflour if adding more liquid).
Recipes and links to cookery sites and on-line cookbooks.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1127
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK