1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons crushed garlic
1. Mix all ingrediants together
2. Add meat to marinade for preferably 12-24 hours before coking or barbequeing.
3. Refrigerate in a covered container until ready to use.
Recipes and links to cookery sites and on-line cookbooks.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK