Monitor Test Shot
1) Set the aperture at f/22 (any shutter speed will do). If you have a macro lens, set it at f/32.
2) Set your lens to manual focus then focus at infinity
3) Fill the frame with this sky blue image and take the shot
4) Use exposure compensation or change the speed to avoid blown highlights
5) Bring the test shot into Photoshop and view at 100% to see the dust on your sensor. Use auto-levels if necessary.
6) Have a stiff drink.
7) Buy sensor cleaning supplies
Have another stiff drink.
Links to Training Videos etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1125
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK