Red Eye Removal with Photoshop
Using Photoshop there are an incredible number of ways to deal with the \"red
eye\" problem created by the use of a flash when taking photos of people and
Here is a method that restores a very natural appearance to the eyes, unlike
many of the other methods available. It is also very simple and easy to
1. In Photoshop, open the image with the \"red eye\" problem.
2. Create an empty layer above the background layer.
3. Select the Brush Tool.
4. Set \"Hardness\" to zero (i.e. use a soft-edged brush).
5. Set the brush size to be slightly larger than the \"red eye\" area in the
6. Set the color to \"Black.\"
7. Paint over the \"red eye\" areas.
8. Set the Blending Mode to \"Color.\"
9. Voila! The \"red eye\" problem is gone and the eyes look alive and sparkling
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK