Type about://plugins into the address bar. Once you hit enter you'll see a list of all the plugins in Chrome, scroll down to the Flash entry and disable it. Then go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer to install Flash manually.
Re-enable the Flash entry you previously disabled.
Various changes to the Windows Operating System, also for the Intranet
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1125
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK