This describes on how to grant a user the Log on as a batch job user right. This user right allows a user to run tasks in the Task Scheduler when the user is not logged on.
Important: A user which belongs to the Local Administrators group already has this user right.
Go to the Start menu
Run as an Administrator
The Local Security Policy manager opens
Go to Security Settings - Local Policies - User Rights Assignment node
Double click Log on as a batch job on the right side
Click Add User or Group...
Select the user
Various changes to the Windows Operating System, also for the Intranet
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1130
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK