Place a copy of mscal.ocx in the following directory then from a cmd prompt enter the following to register it.
I have placed a copy of MSCAL.OCX in the Office 2010 set up directory.
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\mscal.ocx"
Various changes to the Windows Operating System, also for the Intranet
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1121
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK