Open File - Security Warning
1. Open Control Panel, then go to Network and Internet > Internet Options.
2. Select the Security tab.
3. Select Local intranet, then select the Sites button.
4. Choose the Advanced button on the Local intranet dialog box that appears.
5. Type the location of the file that produces the warning. The path could be a mapped network drive or a UNC path like “\\Server1″. In this case, my DigiGuide.exe file was on the B: drive and in the Digiguide Directory. So I will type B:\digiguide\ then press Add.
Various changes to the Windows Operating System, also for the Intranet
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1125
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK