- In the Search box, type and then press ENTER. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Code: Select all
- Clear the Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer check box, and then click Apply.
- In the Automatically Log On dialog box, type your password, and then click OK.
- In the User Accounts dialog box, click OK.
Various changes to the Windows Operating System, also for the Intranet
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1120
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK