If the garage does not reset the Service Indicator message 'INSP' then you can do so as follows:
Hold in the mileage reset stalk and press the brake pedal,insert the ignition key turn to position 2,keep the stalk pressed in for approx 10 seconds until - - - - comes up.
Various ad-hoc notes, links to internet sites etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1121
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK