Recipes and links to cookery sites and on-line cookbooks.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK
1. Preheat oven to Gas mark 5
2. Empty the cookie mix into a mixing bowl
3. Add 25g (1 oz) softened butter or margarine and mix in with a fork.
4. Add 30ml of cold water and mix with a fork, then knead the ingredients until a firm, dry dough is formed.
5. Make 12 evenly sized dough balls and place on lightly greased baking trays.
6. Tap lightly into shape to form discs.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown then remove.
8. Allow to cool on the baking tray for 5-10 minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack.