Recipes and links to cookery sites and on-line cookbooks.
- Posts: 1125
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- operating_system: Windows 10 Pro
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK
- oil for frying
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp curry paste, such as Madras
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 skinless chicken thighs or thigh fillets
- 100g young spinach
- 4 tbsp plain yogurt
- a handful of coriander
- basmati rice or naan bread, to serve
- Heat a little oil in a deep non-stick frying pan (with a lid) and add the onion.
- Fry for about 3 minutes until tender then stir in the curry paste and fry for a minute.
- Add the chicken and tomatoes and a splash of water, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Stir in the spinach until it just wilts then stir in the yoghurt and coriander.
Serve with rice, naan bread or a salad.