Please get the WinDVD 8 Vista compatibility patch thru this link (http://download.intervideo.com/windvd8/ ... _patch.exe).
Note: when applying the patch, make sure to disable all running programs including your firewall and anti-spyware. Please be advised to clean your temporary files found under \"C:\\Documents and Settings\\[folder name of the account]\\Local Settings\\Temp\", select all the files inside \"Temp\" then hold \"Shift\" key before hitting on \"delete\" button on your keyboard. After applying the patch, restart your computer. Launch the program then check if the problem will still occur.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1122
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK