Recipes and links to cookery sites and on-line cookbooks.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 am
- motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AF7
- system_drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: 2-90 gigahertz Intel Core i5 4460S
- ram: 8 GB
- video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 705
- sound card: P40D100-4 NVIDIA High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8 TB
- Location: Birmingham UK
1. Preheat oven to Gas mark 6
2. Grease and line 2 x 6" cake tins
3. Empty the sponge mix into a mixing bowl
4. Add 2 x eggs and 60ml water
5. Mix with electric mixer for 1 minute.
6. Add another 30ml water, mix for a further minute.
7. Divide evenly into the two cake tins.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes then remove.
9. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack.